Saturday, April 4, 2020

Draft Your Legal Contract, Documents, Policies, Agreements











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER THIS GIG! SOME DOCUMENTS QUALIFY FOR MY DISCOUNTED RATES. 



I write all my legal documents from scratch and based on my client's specific needs. I have put my own face on this gig because I am confident that I deliver the highest quality work and my clients are always 100% satisfied with my work.



If you are in need of a legal document or opinion, my extensive experience in legal writing, contract law, and legal consultation can help you right away.



Some examples of documents I can draft for you:



  • Employment Contracts
  • Non-Disclosure Agreements 
  • Commercial Lease Agreements
  • Letters of Intent
  • Subcontractor Agreements
  • Shareholder Agreements
  • Whitelabel Licensing Agreements
  • Sales Rep Commission Agreements
  • Partnership Agreements
  • Sale Purchase Agreements




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller to work with, will use her services again.

Seller's Response:

Very well done work no complaints at all

Seller's Response:

Great work done. By the Seller. Highly recommended.

:

Great Buyer! Wishing you great success with your business :)

:

Great work as always thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment