Saturday, April 4, 2020

Provide Chinese Patent Related Services











About:

I am currently working in a leading law firm in China as a patent associate. My tech background is math and computer science. I have participated large patent Due Diligence projects with clients such as Volkswagen and Intel, participated in tons of patent litigation cases in China, and have rich experience in patent application translation. I am here to provide basic patent search, patent Due Diligence with analysis and patent translation. 

Please NOTE: I do not provide any legal advice here. However, I can provide other information upon requested. I will not disclose your information and your materials to anyone else. 

Reviews


:

Great service! Lighting speed. And super responsive. Thank you!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment