Thursday, April 2, 2020

Draft A Shipping And Returns Policy Page For Your Site











About:

Professional Shipping and Returns Policy for your E-commerce Website



Hi 



Welcome to my Gig



If you run an online e-commerce store then you understand that the biggest questions on a shopper's mind are always:

  1. Shipping: When will my order get shipped, what will be the cost and how long will i wait for my order to arrive ?

  2. Returns/Exchanges: If something is wrong with my product, can i return or exchange with another product


Therefore, it is important to have a Shipping & Returns Policy 
that reassures clients and helps them order your products with confidence and ease.



About my Gig

I will draft a Shipping & Returns Policy document for your E commerce Website, tailored to the kind and type of products you sell.



The document will cover:

  • Product Information/Disclaimers
  • Processing Timelines
  • Shipping methods & Timelines
  • Returns/Exchanges Procedures
  • And much more


Additional Services

I can also draft the following e-commerce related pages:

  • FAQs
  • Guarantees
  • Disclaimers
  • Guides


ORDER TODAY ! FREE & UNLIMITED REVISIONS OFFERED.



Please contact me for any questions you may have.

Reviews


:

Great service!

:

Thank you. Great job.

:

GREAT WORK

:

Service as Described

:

Good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment