Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Be Your Ecommerce Attorney











About:

I will provide all necessary legal services for your e-commerce business.

I can offer for you:

- finding comfortable jurisdiction for your business, 

- setting up a company;

- handling taxation issues;

- writing terms and conditions, privacy policy and contracts;

- 24/7 legal support;

- dispute resolution;

- handling trade mark issues. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another well done project. Thank you

:

I reached out in order to edit an agreement, however I only received notes on the agreement from the seller. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to contract law, however be specific with your request and tasks before you order.

:

The order was not about amendments. I gave your my comments in accordance with our agreement (here is what we agreed "I will review the agreements i was provided and write my comments." Despite this i amended the agreement. You wait until i gave you 5 stars and then made this comment.

:

Job Well Done.

:

Outstanding once again, Highly Recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment