Saturday, May 2, 2020

Edit And Draft Legal Contracts











About:

As a lawyer, I offer services which include: legal revision of existing work, drafting new contracts, drafting Acts/Legislation and legal consultation, as requested by the buyer.



I can help to quickly review, as well as draft the following: Acts/legislations, Lease agreements, Vendor agreements, Loan agreements, Investment agreements, Shareholders' Agreements and so on.



I can also provide consultation on legal queries, especially pertaining to the UK and former Common Wealth countries (Nigeria, Ghana).

Reviews


:

Great and fast work again...most probably will be back!

:

I needed help with my drafted agreement. Very responsive and helpful seller. I would recommend! :)

:

I’ve used this service In the past and it was good however, I was very dissatisfied with the last order.

:

Great work!

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment