Friday, May 1, 2020

Gdpr Privacy Policies, Terms And Conditions, Disclaimer For Website And App











About:

I am a Corporate Lawyer and have a Legal firm along with a team of Corporate Lawyers. Having experience of 12+ years in corporate and commercial law matters experience.

I am well experienced in providing quality Solutions and expertise in legal work to the clients of  ASIAN, U.K., UAE and other Countries.

I have proficiency in drafting and reviewing of  Contracts & Agreement in the sector of Real Estate, E-commerce, Energy and other sectors.

The website policies provided by me will be professionally drafted. The website policies will be GDPR Compliant.

ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED IN TIME WITH REGULAR QUALITY CHECK.

Just provide me:

1.       The domain of Website or link of app

2.       Owner Company Name

3.       Country

4.       State



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is the first time l read all policies from the beginning to the very end, lol. Excellent work, I'm very happy! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for this wonderful review. Hope to hear from you again. And thanks for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Did a great job on the gdpr privacy policies, terms and conditions, disclaimer for website and app well written, i will rehire for me and my customers website.

:

Thanks for this opportunity. Hope to hear from you again.

:

Thanks for a well-written Privacy Policy




No comments:

Post a Comment