Friday, May 1, 2020

Be Your Online Legal Consultant











About:

My Legal opinion. will be a written explanation that accompanies an order or rulings or precedents and interpretation of the Statue, laying out the rationale and legal principles.



Based upon my experience as a consultant, Research Associate and practicing lawyer, you will receive a Report with References and Links on any legal topic that you need help on. 
I haveseveral years of experience in commercial law, business, family, corporate, litigation, insurance and other fields. 



I can provide following help 

  • Provide legal research memos
  • Summarize case law
  • Research case law
  • Provide a legal opinion
  • Provide social science research support


Please feel free to ask questions before ordering any Gig. 

Reviews


:

Fast and effective

:

Right on point, prompt delivery

:

it was great to make contact with jaaferelaouani. He was able to answer my question very quickly and provide me several options for my trademark enquiry. I would highly recommend jaaferelaouani

:

Great communication with the seller, prompt delivery of the project

:

thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment