Saturday, May 2, 2020

Draft A Smooth Legal Contract Designed To Close Sales











About:

Hello! My name is Chris and I am a commercial lawyer for the sales team of a Fortune 200 company.  I'm paid to draft contracts that protect the company and facilitate all types of sales mechanisms. Ideally, the contracts you use should in no way impede sales or bog down sales professionals. I would love to help small businesses improve their contracts and approach to negotiations. I'm based in Manhattan and licensed in a number of states. 



So what can I do for you?

- draft sales and purchasing contracts 

- tailor a standard sales or purchasing contract to your business needs

- Provide guidance on negotiations to minimize back and forth over non-essential terms. 

- draft form amendment for the standard contract 

- give you the tools to manage sales contracts in volume



Industries I've worked in:

- Heavy Manufacturing

- Cloud Based Computing

- Medical Devices (Current)



Types of Agreements I've drafted/negotiated: 

- Consulting

- SaaS

- Sale / Purchase of Goods

- Equipment Service 

- Telecom 

- Real Estate Leases

- Government Contracts

- Licensing 

- Speaking Engagement 



Reviews


:

Great service

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment