Saturday, May 2, 2020

Provide Legal Advice, Proofreading And Review Services











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER*

My Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with the consultation, you do NOT have to pay.

I am Rajatpreet Singh, I am the Head of the Contracts department at Vidma Consulting Group LLP. I am an experienced corporate commercial lawyer qualified from India with over 5 years of experience.

I provide a varied set of legal services to clients across the globe at affordable prices including contract life-cycle management (which includes contracts drafting, review, redlining, abstraction & summarization), other legal drafting services (such as memos, case summaries, and briefings), legal support services and other legal advisory services. 

I possess excellent communication skills, common law knowledge, and the requisite skill set to provide the right and superior quality legal and paralegal support services in the USA, Australia, Europe, MENA, and Asia. 

I am very responsive and am committed to delivering the highest levels of quality services within the agreed timelines. I can fully assure you of complete data integrity, confidentiality, and conflicts of interest.

Reviews


:

took time to examine project and came up with questions about the purpose and function of the project.. the used our answers to improve the quality of the final project.

:

I am so glad that I chose this seller over the lawyer. He had experience with contracts and that was very important. He was knowledgeable in what I needed. I sent him my contracts, but he added clauses that he felt needed to be in there. He sent everything back polished and looking very professional.

:

Outstanding Experience! Thank you very much for your help.

:

Amazing value!

:

Great service! Professional and affordable




No comments:

Post a Comment