Saturday, April 4, 2020

Answer Your Questions About Trademarks











About:

I am an award-winning Canadian trademark agent with experience in trademarks since 1999! Think twice before you choose a low-price gig here on Fiverr from a so called "expert. As they say, "Buy cheap, pay twice".



  • I will review any correspondence including correspondence from the Trademarks Office or another party.


  • Then we will get on a phone call.


  • I will provide you with recommendations how to overcome objections, what trademarks to file for and how to deal with cease and desist letters.


  • I will answer any questions you may have. I will provide you with the best possible strategies for your particular circumstances. 


Works for your Canadian and US trademarks.



Contact me first before you buy!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Anita is very thorough, knowledgeable and helping. She answered all my questions with patience and gave practical advice about my particular legal situation. I'm already in the process of ordering 2 more gigs from her.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Very helpful.

:

It was a pleasure working with her. I would highly recommend her.

:

Buyer hit a wrong button by mistake. She was happy with the services but left feedback on the phone and pressed 1 instead of 5.

:

awesome @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@




No comments:

Post a Comment