Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Perform Fmla Legal Research For You











About:

I have extensive experience with legal research and writing. I am an expert legal researcher.  I have performed extensive legal research for over 19 years. 

I am a Hearing Officer and labor and employment Arbitration Apprentice.  I received a certification in labor and employment law while in law school.  

I  love researching, writing and analyzing cases. My entire legal career has centered around law and contract interpretation, legal research and legal writing. While in law school, I was an extern for The Honorable Algenon Marbley, at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.  Upon graduating from law school, I served as a Law Clerk for the 10th District Court of Appeals. I have written judicial court opinions, arbitration decisions and final determinations.   I am an expert at weighing evidence, legal writing and research.  

Are you an attorney that has legal research needs when it comes to the FMLA.  I can help you with your legal research and writing needs regarding the FMLA.

Please contact me before ordering so that I understand all you requirements upfront. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was fast, reliable and very professional. Will definitely order from her again

:

Excellent buyer. Great communication and great experience.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment