Saturday, April 25, 2020

Perform Legal Research And Evaluate Issues Labor Employment And Etc











About:

Basically, I act like I did when I was in an internship or fellowship, you get your very own Law School Graduate/Associate Level Attorney, where I research issues related to questions and provide a memo of case law or various laws that may help what you need.



Good for General Information for Self-Represented, Pro Se Litigants or Seasoned attorneys that do not have time to research cases and law, I can come in and do that for you.



My general area is Labor, Employment, and Immigration but I am able to research any law field to the best of my ability and provide an evaluative memo of the findings and its relation to your issue as you need.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment