Sunday, April 26, 2020

Be Corporate Online Lawyer, Ecommerce Lawyer, Business Lawyer











About:

Note:



If it's not too much trouble message me before placing order on any gigs. This empowers me to talk about your definite prerequisites with you before you request and prompts progressively educated decisions. 



WHAT I NEED TO DELIVER THE BEST

1. I will provide high quality contract drafting+review services.
2. For any other legal services you require or if you have any questions before you order, please drop me a message before ordering.


I need- MS Word copy of your contract. Or a short description (in your own words) of your legal problem/question.

I have 10+ years of experience drafting and reviewing commercial contracts. 



I have also helped dozens of small business owners and artist have their work



Do not trust your legal needs to anyone not licensed to practice law.

Legal contract we provide are as follow:

  • Real Estate Document
  • Sales Agreement
  • Legal letters 
  • Terms and conditions
  • Medical legal document
  • Release and waiver
  • Record Label Agreement
  • non- disclosure agreement
  • Franchise Agreement.
  • Software License Agreement.
  • Ecommerce

Why choose Me?

  1. I'm exceptional professional
  2. Fast Delivery
  3. Accuracy guaranteed
  4. Good communication skills




CONTACT NOW!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment